74%
no - ffs this is a car forum!
26%

Total votes: 19

CalamityJames
2.0 16v

Re: Do we need a computer sub-forum?

Post by CalamityJames »

I voted yes, as this topic just got bumped :P I work with computers day in day out (both work and leisure) and have no problem sharing my experience.

The other option could always be to create a thread called "The PC Problems / Q&A Thread" which could be used exclusively for computer issues! :)

James.
Peugeot 406 D8 2.1 TD GLX Estate running on Bosch VE fuel pump and SVO.
MPG and SVO tracker:
Image Image
406loon
2.0 16v

Post by 406loon »

I voted yes. The Reason is we all use pcs/laptops to post on here in the first place and if we have problems and our machines are not running right we cant contribute. I am happy to take a few minutes of my time to help others with I.T. problems - which in essence is what forums are about. Who cares if its not car related, its related to the running of the forum and the people who post make the forum what it is.

Alex
53' 406 2.2 HDi SE saloon - Samarkan Blue

Coupe strut brace-BMC CDA-Bosch Aero wipers-2.5'' T304 fap back exhaust-de-cat/dpf internals-EGR blank-180bhp remap-Ultra Racing rear lower brace-Poly engine mount- Brembo calipers-braided hoses-LEDs-55w Xenon 6k kit-nightbreaker plus main+fogs-LED sidelights
RayneR
3.0 24v

Post by RayneR »

Voted yes, sorry to bump this old poll but it would be an interesting move, since i know a bit of computers i'm available to help others no problem, and will call other folks to the forum even if it is only for the computer sub forum ...
2000/May 406 Estate 2.0 HDI 110bhp DW10ATED now with 205k km & now with cruise control & now remaped @ 134bhp :lol: