Another new 406 owner

Welcome to the 406 Owners Club (406oc.co.uk and pug406.co.uk). If you havn't registered, you can post in here, and find out what the site is all about!

Moderator: Moderators

eoin27
The Irish 406 addict

Re: Another new 406 owner

Post by eoin27 »

Thats the Irish Rapier model they brought out in 2002-2004. It shifted quite a few models here too. UK are in a league of their own with specs. No other country has the same high levels of spec that the UK has because it is such a large, competitive market. UK 406's have always been higher spec than Irish ones. An example is the UK LX's having climate control whereas you have to go to GLX or ST as its called in Ireland to get clim control.

Nice car mate, You can certainly get a lead online to stick it into the CD changer port for using the ipod. If you have an iPhone, I'd recommend getting one that you could use the phone through the car too. Worth the extra payment as a standard Nokia CK bluetooth devices will have trouble with the phone if its connected to another device. Speaking from experience.

Def pull of the engine cover and throw it in the shed until sale time. I wouldnt worry if its a little damp on the carpet. Not the end of the world.
2000 D9 Coupé 2.0 SE EW10J4 Scarlet Red - 5 litres of oil gone in 500 miles!!! Time for a new coupe me thinks