newbie has landed

Welcome to the 406 Owners Club (406oc.co.uk and pug406.co.uk). If you havn't registered, you can post in here, and find out what the site is all about!

Moderator: Moderators

djm

newbie has landed

Post by djm »

hi all

new to this site but a few of you may know me from the 406coupeclub :D :D

i am not what you would call the most technical man in the world but i can wire a plug

here is my coupe :D

and a pic from a recent meet

and another

thats my arty one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or was it when i fell over mmmmmmmmmm :D
Blue406
406 Gimp

Post by Blue406 »

Great pics... oh and great rims too mate :)

I've always said the 406 suits multispoked wheels that 3 to 5 spoke.
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

Welcome, it's a shame you tripped over for that last shot :D

Who'd think that under that super smooth body lies a standard 406 chassis and running gear :shock:

Noticed recently that the price of the V6 coupe is falling, this week's Auto express lists a 52 plate V6 SE for £3,500.00 :shock:
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
Captain Jack
3.0 24v

Post by Captain Jack »

you want an HDi engine on the Coupe... but they are one of the sexiest bodies ever engineered!
neildavies
3.0 24v

Post by neildavies »

Hi DJM, welcome to 406oc. I've been in this club for a while, before I bought the coupe, I had a saloon.
Not sure if Welton welcome, but there may be a 406 chassis under the coupe body, but it's a pretty good base anyway. And auto express listings said we could get a 206cc for £7,400 back in 2004, but we couldn't get one for much less than £10k.

Anyway, the coupe is a stunning looking car, can't wait to get mine back and throw back the Mundeo keys.

NeilDavies
(Neil from the coupe club)
2007 Mondeo Titanium X 2.0 TDCi
2007 307cc Sport 2.0 HDi 136
Gone but never forgotten: 2002 406 Coupe SE 2.2 HDi

Post by Guest »

cheers all :D

i registerd earlier today but still havent had an email so i cannot post anywhere else :frown:

Post by Guest »

oops sorry didnt metion its me djm that hasnt recieved an email so i can enable my account........ is there anybody there hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo :lol:

Post by Guest »

Really nice coupe... shinny and clean....

Just one problem with it ! Tyres are the wrong profile lol :D

Post by Guest »

any mods or admin out there i still cannot log into the site (djm) not sent an email to enable me to login i have tried to re-register but you can only use one email :D

what profile should i have on mr anonymous they are 18" wheels :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Jack
3.0 24v

Post by Captain Jack »

I think all the mods are hiding.... :?

Post by Guest »

i think they are hiding ............... it must be something i said :lol: but as i cant login i cant pm them either :cry: :cry: ............. oh well xmas is coming :lol:
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

DJM : User Active

What error messaeg is thrown to ya?

Nick
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol:

Post by Guest »

hi nick i never recieved an email to enable account so when i try to log on i get the message

"You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password."

maybe if you erase my account and i will re-register
djm
1.8 8v

Post by djm »

all sorted i'm in now :D
djm
1.8 8v

Post by djm »

Welton wrote:Welcome, it's a shame you tripped over for that last shot :D

Who'd think that under that super smooth body lies a standard 406 chassis and running gear :shock:

Noticed recently that the price of the V6 coupe is falling, this week's Auto express lists a 52 plate V6 SE for £3,500.00 :shock:
its not the same chassis the coupe was made in italy at the pininfarina factory and sprinkled with magic dust :lol: