Indicator stalk - cheap solution

Welcome to the 406 Owners Club (406oc.co.uk and pug406.co.uk). If you havn't registered, you can post in here, and find out what the site is all about!

Moderator: Moderators

Berni

Indicator stalk - cheap solution

Post by Berni »

Hi Guys
had the usual indicator stalk problem on my Pug 406 recently (vague, not cancelling or cancelling when it wants - also turning left an a right turn cancel!). It is almost impossible to get a second hand one that is not also worn - whilst a new one is very expensive. Came across the following ad on eBay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMM-2000-DAV ... 2a2c51b9d4
I visited this guy up in Bradford (on a trip north to visit the out-laws) and he is amazing! In 20 minutes he had stripped/repaired/refitted the whole unit! Not only that the bill came to £30. The fixed unit now operates and feels like new! Says that he has done thousands and guarentees his work (can also be done via post). I can only say that he is a real find (just check out his feedback on eBay)
dirtydirtydiesel
3.0 24v

Re: Indicator stalk - cheap solution

Post by dirtydirtydiesel »

Hi Berni,
That sounds great, have seen his add on fleabay :mrgreen: , keep us all posted on how long it works for/last's would you.
Cheers Paul. :cheesy:
2002 110 HDi estate, Rapier in monaco blue! ( found quite a bit more power :cheesy: ) SOLD I've sorted the airbag light :cheesy:
1998 3.0 V6 SE coupe in Diablo Red ( my baby ) sold
2006 206 1.4 16v sport in Aegean blue ( wife's shopping trolley :roll: )

2006 BMW e61 535d m-sport :supafrisk: run's for cover :lol: