Do Things the Right way and formaly say HI!!!

Welcome to the 406 Owners Club (406oc.co.uk and pug406.co.uk). If you havn't registered, you can post in here, and find out what the site is all about!

Moderator: Moderators

Gus
2.0 16v

Do Things the Right way and formaly say HI!!!

Post by Gus »

Thought it was time to post in the right section of the forum. I have posted a couple of questions in other sections but not formaly introduced myself.

Hi Im Gus, yes its a nick name and ive had it for about 17 years, even my own mother calls me Gus now. I have recently bought a 406 2.2 HDI GTX on a 51 plate, this is not my first Pug i used to have a 605 3.0 v6 a very long time ago, that was a "J" plate that i bought when it was a year old.

Since then until now i have been over at the dark side so to speak and running mainly Toyota Supra's and MR2's. I still have the MK4 supra but she spends a lot of her time in the Garage, covered over and highly polished due to runnig costs and not having the cash to keep filling a 2.8 twin turbo.

I am a member of HM Forces, I have my own house in Yorksire but i spend most of my working life in Gloucester, hence the purchase of the deisel travelling over 400 miles per weekend round trip.

Anyway enough drivel just really wanted to say "HI", "HELLO" and all that sort of stuff. :P