D8 grill/mesh conversion

Discuss the 406's Bodywork stuff in here (what parts fit what, what can be interchanged with what etc etc).

Moderator: Moderators

Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

tux2006 wrote:I know i can rip away the coras and fiestas that all my mates have but the kitted cars pull the gurlz :lol: :mrgreen: :!:
I'm not sure how to, or whether I should comment on that.......

Tux.....I admire your choice of car for your age, but please don't ruin it. It's not meant to be Barried too much, as Malachy said keep it simple but looking smart.

If your A/C is working then compaired to the Corsa brigade then your car is seriously COOL at the moment :D

At my age I have learnt that most people (including I hope decent Girls) think that when a young Lad rips past in a built up area with a loud Zorst and all the 'trimmings' then he is usually considered a fool.

You Tux2006, are heading for a very decent Career and with it you will hopefully rise above the rest of the Chavies in your area and with it you will become cool in your own right and attract a 'proper' Girlfriend not some mixed up emotional time bomb (who likes Corsas).

Study hard there my Friend, there is nothing more important right now.

(Damn, wish someone told me that 17 years ago)

Welton.
Emotional support Team Leader
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
jason j
1.8 16v

Post by jason j »

If you trimmed the mesh back a little and got some rubber edging to fit all the way round it to give it a neat edge it could look ok, certainly a lot better than it is already.

Don't worry about the body kit I had a 405 in days gone by at your age and with some 16" allys and a 40mm drop, exhaust(not chavvy!!!!) and tints it will get you plenty of attention if you go to cruises.

Remember one thing do what YOU want to do not what people tell you to do!!!.

Good luck