I need a spoiler for my D8

Discuss the 406's Bodywork stuff in here (what parts fit what, what can be interchanged with what etc etc).

Moderator: Moderators

Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

Captain Jack wrote:Is that in English????
Yes, it is Friday English.
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
Davva2004
2.0 16v
Location: Stood beside my 406 with a sledgehammer, cursing everything French

Post by Davva2004 »

Welton wrote:dat iz a kewl spoyla m8, me back end luks shite wivout da spoyla when i getz me necks giro i mite av dat ov ya in ya shed lol 11111!!!!one.

dont wanna drilz any holz in me boot doe can you stick it on wiv da gluez??
Translation for the Cap...
I say chaps that is an absolutely spiffing rear aerofoil, I am afraid that the rear of my automobile does not fiil me with pride and joy without that absolutely marvelous appendage attached to it. When I am next in posession of sufficient funds to comfortably handle the transaction I shall indeed be purchasing said attatchment from your agricultural outbuilding. Oh how I laugh at my own wit.

I do however have some reservations regarding causing any physical trauma to the rear luggage compartment cover so I was wondering if one of you esteemed fellows could possibly advise me if it would be feasible to attatch this stonkingly awesome accessory with some form of adhesive substance?
[email protected]
Niz406 wrote::arrowu: Winner of the 2007 New Years Competition :cheesy:
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

Well..... I had to read that twice to make sense out of it... lol

But yes you can stick it on... you can use tiger-grip which is used by professionals to adhere wheel arch kits and side skirt kits in order to stick it and seal it... However if its staying on just drill it !
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
Captain Jack
3.0 24v

Post by Captain Jack »

Davva2004 wrote:
Welton wrote:dat iz a kewl spoyla m8, me back end luks shite wivout da spoyla when i getz me necks giro i mite av dat ov ya in ya shed lol 11111!!!!one.

I say chaps that is an absolutely spiffing rear aerofoil, I am afraid that the rear of my automobile does not fiil me with pride and joy without that absolutely marvelous appendage attached to it. When I am next in posession of sufficient funds to comfortably handle the transaction I shall indeed be purchasing said attatchment from your agricultural outbuilding. Oh how I laugh at my own wit.

I do however have some reservations regarding causing any physical trauma to the rear luggage compartment cover so I was wondering if one of you esteemed fellows could possibly advise me if it would be feasible to attatch this stonkingly awesome accessory with some form of adhesive substance?
Haha!! Class!
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

You got one part right [s]CL[/s] ASS LMAO....

Just kidding, was well funny old chap !

Now every friday you have to do the translations ! :)
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

Davva2004 wrote:

:arrowu: POST OF THE WEEK :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

Welts, suprised you've not sig'd it lol
Niz406
--------