some pics of my 406

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

Malachy wrote:I also am not a fan of turd polishing.....................though i appreciate the time and effort thats gone into it :)
I know what your saying here Malachy, last night I spent half an hour on the bog, curling out a Cumberland and I put so much effort into it I had to nip downstairs to get Mrs Welton up to show her the end result. I was most surprised, and dissapointed to learn that she really couldn't give a f*ck.

Welton.
Last edited by Welly on Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

Welton wrote:
Malachy wrote:I also am not a fan of turd polishing.....................though i appreciate the time and effort thats gone into it :)
I know what your saying there Malachy, last night I spent half an hour on the bog curling out a Cumberland, I was so pleased with my efforts I ran to get Mrs Welton to have a look. I was surprised, and dissapointed to learn that she really could not give a f*ck.

Welton.
PMSL :lol: what are you like???!!!! :cheesy:

Just made a bit of my elevensies come down my nose, and I hate that, because it's so salty when you put it back in your mouth :shock: :?
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

LMAO

Oh my listening to you two make me chuckle.... I just have one question for each of you...

Welts: are you telling me you produced a work of art and yet you still flushed it?

Dai: You could always just wash it first before putting it back in your mouth ! lol
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

Actually Welts I could do with a "Cumberland" stylee turd to leave on my boss' desk on Friday (last day in this shyte job - wooohooo!!!) with a little flag sticking out of it... :cheesy:

Just an indication of the love I have for the fekking idiot after 10 years of working together.

So save me the next one... :shock:
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
Welly

Post by Welly »

Ooh, if you want a 'special' richard, I shall start eating peanuts and brussell sprouts and then I'll package it up for you and get the f*cker straight over on a carrier..........

Only too pleased to help a fellow member 8)

Dai, your job has not been good I feel, the VERY best of luck with your new one, well done fella :cheesy:
Cars in my care:
Welly

Post by Welly »

Hey Dai how about this.....................
Last edited by Welly on Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cars in my care:
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

That'd do nicely! :lol:
mjb
Site Admin

Post by mjb »

"WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD"

on a replica sh*t?!?! :)
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

LMAO

I think thats because people might confuse it for a chocolate danish ?? :D
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"