Yet another unremarkable 406

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
GingerMagic
3.0 24v

Re: Yet another unremarkable 406

Post by GingerMagic »

Hi Scotty, I know its a bit late but if you brush your hand down a dog-hairy seat with a rubber glove on, it pulls most of the hair out of the fabric making it easier to hoover - an old valeting trick.

I will be fitting the 7 seat conversion to mine in the next few weeks - wish me luck..!!
2003 2.2hdi estate - mine
1998 Volvo 940 auto estate - also mine
2019 Citroen C3 something - the wife's
PP2000 user, can help with faults / diagnostics in the Bournemouth area.
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

Cheers mate I'll have to remember that i'm forever pulling clumps of hair off the parcel shelf or the inside of the door... And it's surprising how much of it makes it's way under those back two seats even when not in use.

Make sure you post pics of the conversion. :wink:
2000 W 2.0hdi 110 7 seat estate Blue.

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

Had to put new daps on her in an emergency recently so my plan of getting alloys for the price of two new tyres failed :roll: but over the weekend i sourced some that had been on a 306 it was a favor for a favor kinda thing so cost nothing plus their the same size has the original steelies so I'm okay for tyres for quite a while.

Also sorted my handbrake and no longer need to leave the car in gear. :lol:
2000 W 2.0hdi 110 7 seat estate Blue.

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.