Alberto`s pug nicknamed turtle:)

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
lozz
3.0 24v

Re: Alberto`s pug nicknamed turtle:)

Post by lozz »

Most probs Albert'o as got slack in The Accelerator cable,
Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

i think best idea will be giving a try for some 406 club member on any club meet
Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

well,got first problem since i have my pug,been at work with dirty clothes so decided to lay down and see whats happening on the bottom,and guess what?i found leak on the rear wheel :x took wheel off,it was all greasy from the inside,took that metal thing what covers break shoes,same :x brake cilinder gone i thing,but rang to mechanic,he said it could be grease from the bearing :!: but there is no noise when bearing is gone,so waiting appointment with mechanic
Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

well,only for me it could happen,went a few days ago to the post office to tax my car,give all paperwork to the lady,lady says,you mot expired 4 days ago,what??? :evil: i was pretty sure my mot is due in october... so ended up on first of june without mot and road tax :supafrisk: thanks for my mate ho helped me to mend everything in a half a day,sorted breakes,it vas cilinder,changed glow plug,3 bulbs,deleted warning light and stopped airbag light flashing,well done,now i am legal driver :)
Ares
3.0 24v

Post by Ares »

Glad that you have sorted it all,just remember,the calmer you are,the solutions are faster coming :lol:
Dont worry,your pug is a good car,specially HDI...and you got a hell of a good color on it,me like very much
Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

cheers mate,glad to hear this,soon gonna upgrade them with 18" team dinamics alloys :roll:
Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

Right,that`s the picture with alloys,sozz for phone`s qallity,some says its sh*t because of old style rims produced years ago,some says awesome,what do you think lads? well,have to do some job first,balance all wheels,because when i reach 60miles steering wheel vibrates a lot,i am worrying it can be sh*t spacers or even damaged wheels? :(

Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

dont know make of the wheels,seller said theese r team dinamics,but i think its a wolfrace, 215/40/18
highlander
PowerFlow Shill

Post by highlander »

Alberto wrote:when i reach 60miles steering wheel vibrates a lot
I suspect your wheels are not properly balanced. Take them to a reputable tyre fitter, and ask them to balance your wheels. This isn't too expensive but it is definitely worth it; that excess vibration is causing increased wear on every vital part between your wheels and your hands!
2002 (D9) Peugeot 406 Coupe SE, 2.2 litre Petrol. Scarlet Red/Rouge Ecarlate/Rosso Scarlatto. Black Leather interior. SOLD :(
2008 (E60 LCI) BMW 525i M-Sport, 3.0 litre Petrol. Carbonschwarz Metallic. Black Dakota Leather and Myrtlewood interior.
Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

thats what i`m going to do soon,see if it helps
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

Alberto wrote:Right,that`s the picture with alloys,sozz for phone`s qallity,some says its sh*t because of old style rims produced years ago,some says awesome,what do you think lads? well,have to do some job first,balance all wheels,because when i reach 60miles steering wheel vibrates a lot,i am worrying it can be sh*t spacers or even damaged wheels? :(

They are Tsw Reflex alloys mate,
theyre hard to get hold of Have they got Attitude metal stamped on them ?

your lucky to find a set if they are 8)

they are a heavy wheel

Btw, what bolts have you used?
Make sure youve got the right bolts mate, them wheels are megga heavy and will work loose if you havnt got the right ones,

Have they still got the spigot rings on them?
if theyve been on a ford they will go on tight and be off centre .. id ask who ever youve bought them off what car theyve been on, you might have the wrong spiggot rings on them (spacers)
Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

TRS towing strip
Attachments
TRS towing strip
TRS towing strip
Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

my baby let me down :(

was traveling to liverpool airport and sudenly engine stopped running..pulled over,tryed to start the engine-nothing... had a stress getting my mates to airport on time,got recovery,took car back to manchester, i thought there was a cambelt snapped as i never managed to change it for 15 k miles,but,i was more lucky this time,diesel pump gone,so got the pump,cambelt,water pump,brake cylinder... back on the road woo hoo :)
rwb
3.0 24v

Post by rwb »

:(
Was it the pump in the tank?

Current: 407 2.2 HDi 170 & C6 2.7 HDi.
Former: 406 1.9 TD; 406 HDi 90; 407 2.2 160; 307cc 180; 508 HDi 140.
Map of PeugeotForums users offering PP2k
Alberto
2.2 16v

Post by Alberto »

yes,that big yellow thing,payed 80£ in scrappy,not sure is it right or wrong price?