Moi 406 Bodykit.

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
k3nny
2.0 16v

Moi 406 Bodykit.

Post by k3nny »

Hey guys, wanna post my pug's new body. it's still a work in progress. so feel free to give me advices and comments. :cheesy:

coming up;

Full Beige Leather and Suede Combination Interior
19" Deep Lip Wheels.
Panoramic Roof
Duck Tail (or GT WING?)
Rear Window Top Hat
Cars, Computers, Chicks, 3C for a complete life. add a number 6 between them then you get double pleasure. hahaha!

Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

WOW, nice to hear from you k3nny, you have been hard at work with your 406 I see 8)

I like the front end very much, the rear wheels look a bit lost in the arches, but you say you are getting 19'' rims so that should help.

Overall, the workmanship looks a very high standard and a lot of work has gone into the car with the wheel arches to make it blend in, so well done! 8)

Also, you have a good colour, glad to see you kept this colour as it seems to suit the body kit too.
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
PugOFwar
1.8 8v

Post by PugOFwar »

:shock: :shock: WOW, that looks flippin awesome. Nice job dude :D Is that a Custom job that u've done? Or can you buy that body kit??
k3nny
2.0 16v

Post by k3nny »

Welton,

thanks mate ... it's nice to see someone who can appreciate the hardwork i've been given to the 406. yeah, the wheels looks inset because of the overfender. i'm getting a 19" 8.5 X 9.5, looking at 225/19/35 for front and 245/19/35 for the back so it would help me balancing the overall width.

the front end will be added a new fog light next week. i'll fit the fog light off Toyota Fortuner's.
Cars, Computers, Chicks, 3C for a complete life. add a number 6 between them then you get double pleasure. hahaha!

k3nny
2.0 16v

Post by k3nny »

PugOFwar wrote::shock: :shock: WOW, that looks flippin awesome. Nice job dude :D Is that a Custom job that u've done? Or can you buy that body kit??
thanks man, ... it's a custom job. i went to a few pictures that i saw previously and obviously the backend i copied from Ferrari Modena but me and the team decided to 'phat' the body so it would look bigger and bad-ass.

niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

QUALITY...................

Although :cheesy: I personally wouldn't have gone for the wide arches etc... But that front Bumper is awesome... details, details please lol?

Nice Job mate, well done indeed !
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
Blue406
406 Gimp

Post by Blue406 »

That is one fabulous job done! And the right colour for it too! Well done.

Pity the back end is let down by the cheap Lexus style lights. But that my opinion.
slick
1.8 16v

Post by slick »

The front is pure class
lambo
1.8 8v

Post by lambo »

Very intresting mods going on there 8)

Am likeing the kit and the archs will look the part once you have them deep dishs in place im sure :mrgreen:

If you cant decide on what boot spoiler to use then you could always make your own like i did...
viewtopic.php?t=1230&start=0

:P

Keep us updated on the mods as they happen,look forward to seeing the finished item :D
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

Hey Lambo.... what happened to my price list for the kit ??? and airbags ???
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
k3nny
2.0 16v

Post by k3nny »

*update 3 new shots

*end of new update

k3nny
2.0 16v

Post by k3nny »

Blue406 wrote:That is one fabulous job done! And the right colour for it too! Well done.

Pity the back end is let down by the cheap Lexus style lights. But that my opinion.
Thanks mate, ... the 'cheap lexus style lights' is the only one in my country (well as far as i know ....). i imported it myself since no body sell or even know it exist in the world. even a guy catching up with me on the highway side by side just for asking where did i bought it :cheesy:

so i'm a bit 'proud' of it :D