new clean pics added of my new 308 wheels :D

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
Jay
2.0 16v

Re: new clean pics added of my new 308 wheels :D

Post by Jay »

HDiAndy wrote:
Jay wrote:being as ive bent a rod in the engine,
oh dear, how did that happen?

i was driving home and we had had some serious rainfall in the evening, the road was blocked with a puddle, no deeper than than half the wheels(so i thought)

well how wrong was i!! the puddle came over the bonnet, and the air intake is below bumper line, and the engine sucked in water :( cut out, manged to get it goin, but its def bent a rod, so im now buying a 110 crashed 406, for parts, looking for one with similar or less miles, as i cant let this car go, its too good, and in great condition, as you can see from you had it, not much has changed!!
HDiAndy
1.8 16v

Post by HDiAndy »

bad luck mate, if you get a 406 in with the same type steering wheel as yours i'd be interested to know if can they go on a 306, i'm after a leather 4 spoke for mine
Former 406 owner, now just another chav in a 306 D turbo!
Jay
2.0 16v

Post by Jay »

HDiAndy wrote:bad luck mate, if you get a 406 in with the same type steering wheel as yours i'd be interested to know if can they go on a 306, i'm after a leather 4 spoke for mine

dont see why it wouldnt fit, my mates have 306's so il be able to check for ya, and it should have same wheel as it will be a 2000 or newer with hdi lump in, not bottom spec either, il sort you out when i get a car :)
Johnny
1.8 8v

Post by Johnny »

that looks cool mate :mrgreen: