406 no.2

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
peugeot406rapier
2.0 16v

406 no.2

Post by peugeot406rapier »

hello again everyone ive just got a bit greedy and bought a 1996 P reg D8 Saloon LX 1.8 in white its done 119,000 miles and it runs just as nice as my rapier which is now touching 99,000 its very clean inside and out and the only problems it has it a rubber mount has come off the exhaust (easy fix) a rusty door which ive had a quote for a white one in excellent condition shipped to me for £60 and a small crack in the windscreen its a proper tidy car and i saw it on the side of the road for ale for £500 after having a look at it tonight i went for it and ill be picking it up in a couple of days. the interior is mint ive got a few crap pics i took off my iphone but ill put some nice ones up when i get it home and cleaned and polished. i intend on keeping both cars but i want this to be a project car id like to do all the stuff i wanted to do to my blue one but was too scared to incase i f*ck up and im left with an undriveable car id like to get a nice genuine pug spoiler on it like on the blue one a nice set of pug alloys chrome insert bumper mouldings, get the mirror casing colour coded and put leather seats inside, basically just make it look like an executive and see what other bright ideas i get along the way.

lofty
2.2 16v

Re: 406 no.2

Post by lofty »

Looks tidy in white mate :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2001 D9 406 Hdi 90bhp Rapier Estate - Platinum Silver
1999 306 GTi-6 Weekend Toy- Astor Grey