Steering wheel

Talk about whats Hot or Not in your 406. Fitting Leather? New Steering Wheel? Changed the pedals? Ask and tell in here!

Moderator: Moderators

lambo
1.8 8v

Steering wheel

Post by lambo »

IV got an issotta steering wheel to go in mine as part of my interior retrim im half way through doing.

Iv got one tiny problem tho,no one seams to have a clue what steering wheels boss ill need for the 406? :?

Iv tryed MOMO,MOUNTNEY,ISSOTTA to name a few and they all cant tell me if they do one that fits :roll:

Could some one hlep and tell me if a boss for a(say) 306 would fit etc??

Spanking you

Andy 8)
ThePrisoner
2.0 Turbo

Post by ThePrisoner »

Just leave the factory steering wheel in! Then you will have airbag protection if you crash.

In my opinion aftermarket steering wheels look awful!

Pris. :cheesy:

niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

Lambo...

Try firing a PM off to Pug406gtx in the members list, hopefully he will pick it up... ( deferred to Subaru OC ) as he was the only 406oc member to actually change his stock steering wheel for an aftermarket one !

HTH
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
lambo
1.8 8v

Post by lambo »

Cheers for that niz and i have already thought of him as i could sware he had one in his!?

I shall get round to those prices and specs for you one day bud,promise :mrgreen: