Swapping cloth for leather.....

Talk about whats Hot or Not in your 406. Fitting Leather? New Steering Wheel? Changed the pedals? Ask and tell in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Sonia406
3.0 24v

Re: Swapping cloth for leather.....

Post by Sonia406 »

markw wrote:I sort of had a big one at Pugfest...a big moment on the track that is! Did you see a silver Coupe go into the gravel on the steep hairpin?....well I was the passenger! :shock:
My goodness, no we didn't! :shock: Was that in the afternoon? We must of gone off for the BBQ at that point - should of come and said hello, there were lots of us there. Did you see us all go round the track, even I managed to keep Miss Pug on the track at all times - yes, that sexy ass went round the track :lol:

Next year I mean it, we're doing that in under a minute!
'Miss Pug' Peugeot 406 2.0 16v Petrol 'Family' Estate.
6th December 2011 - November 2014
24th January 2017 - Current (I bought her back!)
markw
2.0 Turbo

Post by markw »

Just after 2pm if I remember correctly.
2001 ES9J4S Coupe Manual Diablo
Sonia406
3.0 24v

Post by Sonia406 »

Was that the second hair pin? Or the last one?
I must admit I am a little surprised I kept mine on the track but that said I was going painfully slow :lol:
I wanted to do the wind down lap you know the F1 drivers do when they won, or warm up, 20 mph, windows down, waving at the audience, slow enough to show them her whole sexy curves :lol:
markw
2.0 Turbo

Post by markw »

This one (straying even further off topic... :oops: )
2001 ES9J4S Coupe Manual Diablo
Sonia406
3.0 24v

Post by Sonia406 »

markw wrote:This one (straying even further off topic... :oops: )
Looking at the .gif I thought it was that corner but then I thought about it in my mind and didn't think there was that pit over that side... In fact I didn't see that when I did my lap............... :supafrisk:
oakley1975

Post by oakley1975 »

I upgraded a grey cloth interior to beige leather everything went well until the drivers seat part. After endless trips to an auto electrictian and no progress I gave up on changing the complex electrics from the power seat module. Another solution is to remove the cusion and material from the metal seat frame and put these onto your old seat structure. It was not as difficult as I expected and if a simpleton like me can do you anyone can. Another tip is to replace the black glove box as I believe the non executive models are light grey. I also used model spray to blend some of the grey trim in and you could hardly tell.