PP2000

Talk about the 406's electrical system, what wires do what, how to add extra functionality, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

2.0 16v

PP2000

Post by 486 »

I know there is software Planet 2000 with diagnostics and configuration of 406. It is used for example to enable day lights, activate tempomat, etc. I have not seen all its menus and options. I am interested whether there are options like: sound signal when switch to Automatic window wipe, sound on tempomat on, disable sound for "key reminder", change the blink time after pushing Lock button on remote and the car is already locked (now the blinking is too long). Also, I heard that when day lights are enabled and there is light, the back light of control panel (speed, fuel, temperature arrows, etc) is off and the light of display is max - like if the day lights are disabled and you drive in sunny day. In my case the back lights are on with active day lights - is it possible to switch this with PP2000?
GingerMagic
3.0 24v

Re: PP2000

Post by GingerMagic »

Pm replied.

I forgot to add that the blinking lights when already locked is a feature that enables you to find your car in a dark car park or something..

If you flash your full beam on when the engine off and key out, this puts your headlights on for 1 minute to guide you home ( follow me home )
2003 2.2hdi estate - mine
1998 Volvo 940 auto estate - also mine
2019 Citroen C3 something - the wife's
PP2000 user, can help with faults / diagnostics in the Bournemouth area.