DVD player

In Car Entertainment, Sat-Nav, Mobile Phones, Media players etc., whats hot, and whats not!

Moderator: Moderators

midsdaz
3.0 24v

DVD player

Post by midsdaz »

Right Im looking it to fitting a DVD player in my car for my son but I want the screens fitted
In to the head rest and I'll fit DVD
Player under the passenger seat just wondering if anyone has done this and what DVD player to get for quilty and help
Would be great
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue
lozz
3.0 24v

Re: DVD player

Post by lozz »

ive fitted screens in the past,
not in 406s mind,

you can get headrests what come with screens already built in cheap,
the ones iuse where 130 quid each, involved carving out some of the foam and padding from the headrest, takes around 25mins per head rest to do,

as of dvd players, something solid to go under a seat,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DVD-MULTI-MED ... 3cc5a5bf5c

you can pick them up for peanuts, you need a Fm modulator for them tho,
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

Heres the Quickest and cheapest option,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adjustable-Po ... 19ce65ebf7

32 games on them too

ithink iwill order some they look ok for the price, 8)
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

They look alright just need to
Get hold of some leather headrest out of a d9 to have ago I want them
Fitted permanent coz my son gets bored to quick on a drive and I can't keep playing ball when I'm driving
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

They come with headrests,

there not real leather, but its hard to tell,
thats one of the reasons why im thinking of getting some it will save cutting into the original headrests,
and the ones in the ebay link are easily hidden with them being on a zip up,keeps them hidden,