Parrot Bluetooth and JBL radio

In Car Entertainment, Sat-Nav, Mobile Phones, Media players etc., whats hot, and whats not!

Moderator: Moderators

FarmerPug
2.0 HDI 110

Re: Parrot Bluetooth and JBL radio

Post by FarmerPug »

The audio people were looking £50 to fit a nokia car speaker :shock:, and i was busy there so didnt bother sorting it out, just sat the mat over all the wires and drove on. But i took a look at the wiring today and the blue and green wires are the two that can be used to go to an external speaker, after disassembling an old PC speaker and connecting it up there is sound coming out, not 100% clear (as would be expected through a cheap speaker) but the bluetooth works, the radio mutes, and people on the other end can hear it very clearly there is no need to lean forward close to the microphone.

All that is left to do is tuck all the wires into the passenger footwell, which is getting crowded with the wires and gubbins for the LED lights, the bit of carpet that sits there is not staying in place too well, is there any way to make it less flexible? I also have bought a communications speaker
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... OC:GB:3160
there is already two holes in the passenger footwell trim where a speaker was before this can just sit there again.