Grrr

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

scotty73
3.0 24v

Grrr

Post by scotty73 »

Just got back from my youngest daughters sports day (yes Dai, wearing only pants, i got a few looks but the police didn't seem to mind) :wink:

After standing there watching for half hour with the mrs and dog who was laying down minding his own buisness along comes this stupid woman with an alsation who went straight at our dog, tangled myself and the woman up in the stupidly long lead she had a big dog on that she had no chance of controling :roll:

Anyway no harm done my dog just rolled his eyes and growled for all of ten seconds.... Then this complete knobhead comes and stands behind us with a lurcher and just leaves it stand there barking and snarling at my dog to the point where i had to bring him home or end up saying something.

Bear in mind this is in a field full of kids aged 5 to 11 years old and i bet a few of them are sh*t scared of dogs.......Leave the f*cking things in the house if their prone to being nasty...

Rant over. :lol: :lol:
2000 W 2.0hdi 110 7 seat estate Blue.

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.
lozz
3.0 24v

Re: Grrr

Post by lozz »

the answer too it all is Easy

but Many dog owners now dont care

Every Dog shouid be Muzzled, Yes it looks cruel but it isnt,
even if the dog isnt nasty it protects the dog from being acused of Nipping or biting, both of which results in the fatal injection,

the only way my dogs wouid be unmuzzled is in the event of a dog attacking them, id unmuzzle them then,
sirwiggum
3.0 24v

Post by sirwiggum »

One thing that annoys me its people with agressive dogs.

Especially these chavs that run around with staffordshire pitbulls.

Or the ones that go "oh he'll not harm ye" when its champing at the lead to get at my mums dog.
1999 Honda Accord Coupe 2.0 Vtec Automatic
Previously 2002 406 HDi 90 Rapier Monaco Blue
Welly wrote:something to do with rubber/splits/bursts/flat/floppy etc
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

All dogs can be Agressive, no matter what it is,

A dog owner carnt predict what a dog is going to do or how it will react
They shouid get a Grip and control the fecking things especialy in places where theres children , :frown:
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

sirwiggum wrote:One thing that annoys me its people with agressive dogs.

Especially these chavs that run around with staffordshire pitbulls.

Or the ones that go "oh he'll not harm ye" when its champing at the lead to get at my mums dog.
Now you mention it heres the text i sent the wife, she had to get back to work so missed all this.

Sorry for the expletives in advance.
What a pr*ck, why dont you just take that stupid f*cking dog away from patch? he's sat there minding his own f*cking buisness but i have to move. You f*cking chav twat get some b*stard control
Bit to much swearing there me thinks but i missed most of her sports day due to him... Maybe i should have complained to the comunity officers but they were helping out with the kids.

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

Lozz thats a fair point with the muzzle, I got one for him but have only needed it to stop him biting the vet or if were away and slope off for a sneaky pint and i dont want him barking or chewing the caravan to bits... He's not had it on since his last vets appointment though and he's very quiet when we're away these days... Very pleased with his temperement.

lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 (section 3)

It is a criminal offence (for the owner and/or the person in charge of the dog) to allow a dog to be ‘dangerously out of control’ in a public place, a place where it is not permitted to be, and some other areas. A ‘dangerously out of control’ dog can be defined as a dog that has injured someone or a dog that a person has grounds for reasonable apprehension that it may do so. Something as simple as your dog chasing, barking at or jumping up at a person or child could lead to a complaint, so ensure that your dog is under control at all times.

If your dog injures a person, it may be seized by the police and your penalty may include a prison sentence and/or a ban on keeping dogs.

There is also an automatic presumption that your dog will be destroyed (unless you can persuade the court that it is not a danger to the public, in which case it may be subject to a control order). You may also have to pay a fine, compensation and costs.
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

lozz wrote:Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 (section 3)

It is a criminal offence (for the owner and/or the person in charge of the dog) to allow a dog to be ‘dangerously out of control’ in a public place, a place where it is not permitted to be, and some other areas. A ‘dangerously out of control’ dog can be defined as a dog that has injured someone or a dog that a person has grounds for reasonable apprehension that it may do so. Something as simple as your dog chasing, barking at or jumping up at a person or child could lead to a complaint, so ensure that your dog is under control at all times.

If your dog injures a person, it may be seized by the police and your penalty may include a prison sentence and/or a ban on keeping dogs.

There is also an automatic presumption that your dog will be destroyed (unless you can persuade the court that it is not a danger to the public, in which case it may be subject to a control order). You may also have to pay a fine, compensation and costs.
That should also apply to parents of teenage bratts that roam our streets creating havoc. :lol:

lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

scotty73 wrote:Lozz thats a fair point with the muzzle, I got one for him but have only needed it to stop him biting the vet or if were away and slope off for a sneaky pint and i dont want him barking or chewing the caravan to bits... He's not had it on since his last vets appointment though and he's very quiet when we're away these days... Very pleased with his temperement.
The thing with the muzzle is to protect you as the dog owner,
so say for eg if you where walking your dog and you saw me with the 2 big greyhounds and one of them broke the lead and had your dog by the throat, how couid i control the other dog whilst trying to get the 1st dog off yours? vertualy impossible,

and then say the police where called, your dog was un muzzled so icouid say your dog atacked mine and they where defending them selves, itd be fair game, police wouid back off and you wouidnt get any vet bill fees from me,
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

A muzzle to a lot of people means nasty dog, i was sat with him outside a shop on the weekend and this old lady came up to him wearing his halti and thought he was wearing a muzzle her words were "why are you wearing a muzzle you dont look nasty?"

Dogs might not look nasty but you never can tell what their going to do... The alsation today did look like he was ready to do my dog and possibly myself harm i was glad to see him go but the little chav tw*t with the lurcher (it might have been a greyhound mind) i dont do eye contact... Well he just let it bark at him and i know a lot of the teachers so didn't want to cause a scene.

lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

Edit: for somereason ithought you mentioned they had alsation :oops:

Lurcher/greyhound?

They dont like small dogs, jack russels/yorkies shitsues etc,
there ok with Medium size dogs normaly :?

But adog is adog feck knows what goes on in its head,
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

lozz wrote:Edit: for somereason ithought you mentioned they had alsation :oops:

Lurcher/greyhound?

They dont like small dogs, jack russels/yorkies shitsues etc,
there ok with Medium size dogs normaly :?
First off it was an alsation with a young women then two minutes later came the guy with the lurcher possibly greyhound. What gets me is if they cant control them what buisness do they have being anywhere near a school event? we took our dog to the eistedfodd with some members of the school and they all loved him...He wouldn't of came with us otherwise.

lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

sally and billy.jpg
People dont care mate,

Ialways thought the logical thing to whilst your with a dog keep it away from other dogs,
iwouidnt Walk into the path of another dog, obviously the Dogs will become out of control theyre all bred for a purpose, as of a pet, they will forget all about that once there instincts kick in,

Iguess alot of its down to people giving dogs away to just anyone /off load them,
theres too many people out there how havnt got a clue how too look afta them selves never mind a dog.

one of the Reasons, i do abit of research before letting anyone have a dog off me,

heres 2 irehomed enjoying Retirement,
sirwiggum
3.0 24v

Post by sirwiggum »

I heard greyhounds can be great pets. One of the fellas I used to work with had one, said it was a great dog. Smart fella too.

People over here are gurning because the council are going to put down a pit bull

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-18778793

Even the First Minister waded in with his opinion, as has yer man Ceaser Milan who does that TV programme.
1999 Honda Accord Coupe 2.0 Vtec Automatic
Previously 2002 406 HDi 90 Rapier Monaco Blue
Welly wrote:something to do with rubber/splits/bursts/flat/floppy etc
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

sirwiggum wrote:I heard greyhounds can be great pets. One of the fellas I used to work with had one, said it was a great dog. Smart fella too.

People over here are gurning because the council are going to put down a pit bull

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-18778793

Even the First Minister waded in with his opinion, as has yer man Ceaser Milan who does that TV programme.
They are Brilliant pets mate,
altho if your house is abit small greyhounds are no good, abit like taking horse in phonebox :lol: