IT LIVES! IT LIVES! IT LIVES! (Was: The End...?)

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

calvi36
1.8 16v

Re: IT LIVES! IT LIVES! IT LIVES! (Was: The End...?)

Post by calvi36 »

I never doubted for a minute that it would not pass once Mark had worked his magic on it. He has finally finished all the work on my two Coupes and he even did the back brakes on the 407 SW :P !
Owned:
3.0 V6 Estate D8- Killed by a drunk driver outside my home!
2.2 HDi Coupe Ariane Blue- Exported and now lives in Germany.
3.0 V6 Coupe D9 Polaris Blue- Sold to another Scotsman.
3.0 V6 Coupe D8 Polaris Blue- Still owned.
3.0 V6 Coupe D9 Pulsar Yellow- Still owned.
407 SW 2.0HDi Executive- Daily wagon, still owned.
highlander
PowerFlow Shill

Post by highlander »

calvi36 wrote:I never doubted for a minute that it would not pass once Mark had worked his magic on it. He has finally finished all the work on my two Coupes and he even did the back brakes on the 407 SW :P !
Be sure and let him go home tonight though!

For one thing, he's got a deadline ...

... for another, I think he might forget his address if he's away much longer - poor guy's not been home in weeks!
2002 (D9) Peugeot 406 Coupe SE, 2.2 litre Petrol. Scarlet Red/Rouge Ecarlate/Rosso Scarlatto. Black Leather interior. SOLD :(
2008 (E60 LCI) BMW 525i M-Sport, 3.0 litre Petrol. Carbonschwarz Metallic. Black Dakota Leather and Myrtlewood interior.
calvi36
1.8 16v

Post by calvi36 »

You only had to feed the greedy fecker for 3 days, I have been feeding him for a fortnight lol, I'm skint and all my beer has gone! :lol: :cheesy:
Owned:
3.0 V6 Estate D8- Killed by a drunk driver outside my home!
2.2 HDi Coupe Ariane Blue- Exported and now lives in Germany.
3.0 V6 Coupe D9 Polaris Blue- Sold to another Scotsman.
3.0 V6 Coupe D8 Polaris Blue- Still owned.
3.0 V6 Coupe D9 Pulsar Yellow- Still owned.
407 SW 2.0HDi Executive- Daily wagon, still owned.
highlander
PowerFlow Shill

Post by highlander »

Pro-tip: start the visit without any beer in the house (I don't drink :cheesy: )

We took him out for dinner on Tuesday (Frankie and Benny's) and on Wednesday (Nando's). Seemed only fair; if I'd tried to feed him myself, I'd have given him food poisoning or something. I can barely operate a microwave :cheesy:

His visit was worth every penny. A million thanks to him again, for all his help, hard work, knowledge, and selflessness. If you've got any beer left, give him one from me :lol:
2002 (D9) Peugeot 406 Coupe SE, 2.2 litre Petrol. Scarlet Red/Rouge Ecarlate/Rosso Scarlatto. Black Leather interior. SOLD :(
2008 (E60 LCI) BMW 525i M-Sport, 3.0 litre Petrol. Carbonschwarz Metallic. Black Dakota Leather and Myrtlewood interior.