Slappers corner (indecent proposal style)

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

psycho

Post by psycho »

I will make do with my other half thanks :twisted:

ImageImage

life is a 50/50 gamble !
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

May I suggest some fake tan for her legs.... damn there white ! ! ! had to put me shades on ! ! ! 8) 8) 8) 8)
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
=|[PsychoPoet406]|=
1.8 16v

Post by =|[PsychoPoet406]|= »

Nowt wrong with white legs, considering this is England. You want to see MY legs. It's like they're sculpted from marble.

Karen from Alisha's Attic (the blonde one) will always be the fittest woman in pop music. Has anyone ever heard any of their songs? They're bloody terrible! (Except Indestructible and Alisha Rules the World)

ImageImage
psycho

Post by psycho »

Niz406 wrote:May I suggest some fake tan for her legs.... damn there white ! ! ! had to put me shades on ! ! ! 8) 8) 8) 8)
That was just before the start of the race season, she had been to get her PVC brolly dolly outfit :arrowu: , and called in at the yard on the way back let me have a quick preview :cheesy: 8)
ImageImage

life is a 50/50 gamble !
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Liv Tyler! :P

And i didnt get no pm's! :P

lol
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol: