Off to Falmouth

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

Captain Jack
3.0 24v

Off to Falmouth

Post by Captain Jack »

With this weather it's difficult to stay inside when you can get a nice tan outside! So I am off to Falmouth for two days visit my ex-gf, walk around on the beach and maybe work something out. Not quite sure how I am gonna explain the tea bagging business, but maybe I just won't mention it.

Either way, wish me luck! Gonna be a nice test for my 406's cooling system, which I think is still ill. The outside temp display read 42 degrees yesterday at one point... :shock:
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Re: Off to Falmouth

Post by Welly »

Captain Jack wrote:So I am off to Falmouth for two days visit my ex-gf, walk around on the beach and maybe work something out.
Captain, I feel your relationship with your Friend has come between you and your g/f.

Maybe it is time to move on in your life so that you can let your relationship develop between you and your Friend more.

Instead of the g/f....Perhaps you and your Friend could visit the Cornish Coast, I hear they do nice Milkshakes, Teas and even Clotted Creams.

Why not post some pics to us of your adventures?

All the best mate,

Welton
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
Davva2004
2.0 16v
Location: Stood beside my 406 with a sledgehammer, cursing everything French

Post by Davva2004 »

Captain, I can heartily recommend Blackpool as an alternative location for you and your "special friend", I have a family member who is in the scene so to speak and I can ask her to give me a list of the clubs there that actively welcome people with alternative sexual needs...

One good tip by the way is when it's this hot, a dusting of talc inside your gimp suits will prevent a lot of chafing and also the five hour process of peeling off warm PVC from wrinkled skin... I'm NOT speaking from experience here.

Or you could always ask Supafrisk if she'll slather some ice cold sudacrem all over your delicates...
[email protected]
Niz406 wrote::arrowu: Winner of the 2007 New Years Competition :cheesy:
Welly

Post by Welly »

supafrisk wrote:That's naughty....

Nobody offered to apply cream to my bruises when I got wrote off, did they??? :shock: :cheesy: :mrgreen:

Edited to say all healed now :P
I thought you had a Boyfriend Supa?

Anyhow, I bet Captain will be pleased to see how we are caring for him whilst he is in Falmouth.

I think he is big enough to take our jokes in good faith. :wink:
Cars in my care:
Juzza
1.8 16v

Post by Juzza »

When are you going to Falmouth? The weather is set to be great down here for a bit. Can't beat Cornwall in the sun! :cheesy:
Welly

Post by Welly »

Juzza wrote:When are you going to Falmouth? The weather is set to be great down here for a bit. Can't beat Cornwall in the sun! :cheesy:
He should be there now Juzza, just look along the beach when you get time for two happy souls walking hand in hand, it will be the picture of health and happiness for sure, Captain is the Tall one sporting some casual Sky Blue slacks, a pair of M&S brown sandles (Blue Harbour Style), a white Polyester shirt with open neck and a Pringle Diamond Pattern pink/blue casual Jumper draped around the shoulders :|

I hope the Cornish Coastal Authority still displays signs warning patrons of the Beach to observe their strict Anti-Nudity Policy and No Petting Laws. :lol:

Maybe you could suggest a short list of Tea Rooms or Milkshake Parlours they could frequent :lol:
Cars in my care:
Captain Jack
3.0 24v

Post by Captain Jack »

Well you obviously had fun without me....!

Just back from there, all sunburnt. Didn't really work anything out with my ex, cos she's a pain in the arse (just like all women then). But had a nice time anyway, but now I am gonna go sulk... :(
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

Aaaawwww bless..... lol

YOu guys and your replies... so funny ! ! ! too funny in fact ! !
:D

Lapping it up ! !

Captain... its ok bro, we all get that in the end.. thats why they are our ex's... the good news is now... you get to go through all the good stuff with a new woman.... so its first dates, first kisses, first teabags and milkshakes etc... but with a new and improved model...

YOu'll do ok in the long run and if not... then well! ! ! we will have to arrange a meet like I suggested, go out get wrecked and all have an orgy with Supa'...... lol

Failing that we can take you to a strip club then brothel for a mad weekend in Prague, where the flights are dirt cheap and the beer is pence per pint ! !
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

fookin hell - its a good job this aint a place of employment - id be getting my arse sued for sexual harrasment! lmao

but, eh, hows about it then? lmfao

Nick
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol:
Captain Jack
3.0 24v

Post by Captain Jack »

Niz406 wrote:YOu'll do ok in the long run and if not... then well! ! ! we will have to arrange a meet like I suggested, go out get wrecked and all have an orgy with Supa'...... lol

Failing that we can take you to a strip club then brothel for a mad weekend in Prague, where the flights are dirt cheap and the beer is pence per pint ! !
The problem with that is that you lot are all up bloody north.. Either way, not too sure if Supa' is up to my ex's standard (sorry love!).... :P

On a slightly lighter note, I am off to Russia on Friday for two weeks to visit the family. I am sure I'll pick up some nice STD over there... :D
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

STD's my speciality, come visit my sex therapy thread for help and advice lol
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
Captain Jack
3.0 24v

Post by Captain Jack »

Hmm whats in Brighton?
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

nick wrote:fookin hell - its a good job this aint a place of employment - id be getting my arse sued for sexual harrasment! lmao

but, eh, hows about it then? lmfao

Nick
Well I'm being sexually harrassed - damn that supa and her teabagging skills lmao!

As for my idea - which one you like the sound of Orgy or Prague ?

Orgy results in loss of a member - possibly
Prague results in STD, Alcohol poisening - deffinately
Niz406
--------
Captain Jack
3.0 24v

Post by Captain Jack »

Oh right... interesting.... :shock: well you're obviously in the know..... :lol:
Welly

Post by Welly »

Niz406 wrote:Orgy results in loss of a member - possibly
You shouldn't lose your member in an Orgy, your supposed to withdraw it!
Cars in my care: