New Feature : DYNI's!

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

nick
Site Admin

New Feature : DYNI's!

Post by nick »

I got bored, so I made up a cool wee script (btw - Welton - you were in mind because you need a new sig! lol)

I've called em DYNI's.. (DYNamic Images)

When you reply to a post, theres a new link under the "View more Emoticons" link, called "Create DYNI".

Click it. You know you want to!

Once clicked, you have 3 lines of text to play with. You have to write something in line 1. This is just POC (Proof of Concept) code - to say that I can do it - I might change it later..

Theres a maximum of 33 characters per line, and only line 1 has to be filled in.

Once you've written what you want, choose your image. Again, its POC, so theres only 2 images, but im open to suggestions :P

Once youve done that, hit submit.

A preview is shows, and you can click in the text box and the code is automatically highlighted. Copy it (wither by right-click and copy, or CTRL + C) and paste it into the message window (again, via CTRL + V or right click + paste).

There you go!

Some characters arnt allowed, and will either be replaced with *'s or will be removed completley - namley certain punctuation marks (bad people use these to destroy sites if theyre not handled properly)..

Tell me what you think!

(Oh yeah - remeber and close the window when youve finished... lol )

Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol:
Foxy
Forum Admin<BR>Know it all

Post by Foxy »

[spoil]whats this?[/spoil]

Code: Select all

and this
  • and this
Used to own the finest 406 in the UK - RIP