Drunk drivers aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggg

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

TooT
3.0 24v

Drunk drivers aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggg

Post by TooT »

Last night while in the land of nod i was rudely awaken by an almighty bang i jumped up looked out of my window and some muppet had managed to wrap is 206 around the telegraph pole next to my house, amused by this i opened my window to listen to the chav argue with tha taxi driver which had stopped, the little scrote was trying to drive off.

Lucky the fuzz turned up quickly and thats when he started to get upset saying " im gonner loose my job" ( should of thought of that before u got in your mota, dickhead).

The boyes in blue gave him the breatherliser test which he failed so off he went in the back of the van. Hahahahahahahah bye.

After that i got into bed and thought nothing of it. Lunch time today walking out to my 6, what this, the f***ing little t*** had manged to bounce off my pug before hitting the telegragh pole. Great.

Looks like it needs a wing and bumper, and do you know what, it will be just my luck the idiot wont have any insurance. Ive be in touch with the feds and they said they will be round to have a look. Guess what. They havent turned up.

I will post some piccies of the damage tomorrow. Hope you all had a good weekend.
2006 207 GT THP 150
Benner
3.0 24v

Post by Benner »

Thats bloody great that is ey. Just makes it 10 times worse that the guy was pissed.
Blue406
406 Gimp

Post by Blue406 »

And you just know that due to the shite legal system, the prick will get a slap on the wrist and will be in a new car before the end of the month.
tux2006
2.0 16v

Post by tux2006 »

little knob just a good job it was a post he tw*ted into and not a person sorry to hear about your puggy hope the damage isn't to bad...the old phrase 'it could be worse' he could have written off your baby then you would be mad!

Is it true the drink drive limit has gone down to 1 unit?(half a pint)? I'm not worried as I never drink when i'm driving but I'm sure it will catch a few unlucky people out, although i have no sympathy for them !!

Hope you get it sorted! and that co*k does loose his job...he won't do it again then!
Assumptions are the mother of all F**k ups.
TooT
3.0 24v

Post by TooT »

Luckly it was about 4 in the morning so their was no one about.

Damage aint bad, i got away lightly, it could of been a lot worse he could have pushed the pug through my garden wall into my lounge if i think about it.

His crap 206 is still sat there. I fell like doin something nasty to it, but i wont. But it is tempting........
2006 207 GT THP 150
Benner
3.0 24v

Post by Benner »

Think i'd go and curl 1 off on his bonnet. Mind you if he's hit a post there might not be much point!
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

I'd strip some parts off the 206 on the rapid and ebay them.

It will cover your excess.

Rear light clusters, engine components etc.

If anyone asks, you aint seen nuffin. I see it all the time, a car gets left somewhere and within a couple of days it looses most of its fittings :shock:

Your neighbours might think you are a bit of a scank though :|
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
TooT
3.0 24v

Post by TooT »

I dont think their is anything worth swipping of his pug it a right shed. Anyway heres a few pics, i know its not bad but its not the point is it, its the hassel of getting messed about ringing insurance/cops/the bodshop/hire car place its driveing me round the bend.
Image Image
2006 207 GT THP 150
Benner
3.0 24v

Post by Benner »

Its bad enough. And anyway, any amount of damage to your pride and joy is gutting.

You'll have to give us some pics as a before and after when you get it all sorted.
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

What a tw@! I reckon I'd track him down and introduce him to my mates Billy the Baseball Bat and Tommy the Tyre Lever! W@nker!
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
TooT
3.0 24v

Post by TooT »

Hopefully the scumbag is getting used to public transport on his way to the job centre :lol:
2006 207 GT THP 150
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

Looks like he's also caught the alloy wheel there fella.

You make sure you get a new wheel in the repairs and have the allignment checked/adjusted.

I reckon that looks like about £1000.00 in damage.
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
TooT
3.0 24v

Post by TooT »

A grand :shock: If its gonner be that much surely they will write it off. I only bought the thing for 1500 :shock:
2006 207 GT THP 150
jameslxdt
3.0 24v

Post by jameslxdt »

insurance companys are dickheads when it comes to valuation's, when my 306 got written off, they paid out £2750, when i paid a grand less for it :cheesy:
and when my bmw convertible got written off they paid out £2500 when it cost my sister £2000 2 years ago, just make sure to haggle with them, never EVER accept they're first offer
Peugeot wrote:what are you worried about? we made car that lasted 10 years"..."Zat is very goode non? :|
FAQ - 406 D8 petrol (excl. V6) running and starting problems
mjb
Site Admin

Post by mjb »

TooT wrote:A grand :shock: If its gonner be that much surely they will write it off. I only bought the thing for 1500 :shock:
Buy it back for pennies, source the parts frugally, do as much as you can yourself, and get the rest done at an independent... and you'll be quids in :) ...eventually :|