Welcome to the 406 owners club!!

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

DaiRees
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the 406 owners club!!

Post by DaiRees »

406IT wrote:I am really happy with my car and dont see the need to change.
You'll find several of us on here with that view. Had my 2nd 406 for 7 and a half years now and I've no intention of changing it (despite the wife nagging me to get a newer car :roll: ). It's going in for it's 8 year service next week, cambelt change and a full service, about £400 :cry: , so I reckon I need to keep it at least another 2 years after splashing that kind of cash :lol:
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
CountryPug
2.0 Turbo

Post by CountryPug »

Hey, I'm George and I registered for the forum a while back. Big Peugeot fan and I've just started driving a 406 LX 2.0 90bhp HDI. It was previously driven by my mum and is a hand down which is a bit rough around the edges. Hope to put it in good order over the up comming months and will probably have a few questions. Previously I have driven 3 405's (Great cars), a 106, 107 and a 306.

Will post up a few pic's of the 406 when I get a chance to give it a wash :cheesy:
Present - 95' 405 GLX TD
Previous - 01' 406 LX HDi
kevtherev
2.0 Turbo

Post by kevtherev »

hello i've been floating around on the forum a month or so now and have only just found this thread :shock:
i must get my eyes tested!!!
i am a 1st time peugeot owner and the main reason for the purchase is a bigger car for i will soon be a father for the first time 8)
i am nearly 30 yrs old and live in south derbyshire
glad i joined the forum already had some helpful advice and every 1 is very friendly
kev
1999 d8 1.8 petrol - died at 85163
51 plate hdi 110