HimBigChief's 406 Breaking - Definately this time!

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

HimBigChief
3.0 24v

Re: HimBigChief's 406 Breaking - Definately this time!

Post by HimBigChief »

Most of the interior screws are all together in a big pile as I've already stripped most of it, including the centre console, so it'd me a nightmare trying to find one particular screw/bolt although I'll still have a look if I get a chance. The rear badges are long gone I'm afraid as I prefer the debadged look anyway.
Image Image
'98 2.1TD Executive Daily Drive........................................'94 309 Goodwood Project Car
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

I need to know something about those pads mate - if you don't mind. It's not far the time when I'll be forced to change them.
2001 2.2HDi saloon Executive (not the English exec, worse!) in Obsidian Black. Semi-Mux D9, build code 8761
Want a remap? Contact us, learn to do it yourself on ecuedit.com or let the professionals of editecu.com do it for you!

ecuedit.com | carecus.com | editecu.com | boschecus.com | carsrubber.com | egrswitch.com | car-specification.com
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

OdinEidolon wrote:I need to know something about those pads mate - if you don't mind. It's not far the time when I'll be forced to change them.
2001 2.2HDi saloon Executive (not the English exec, worse!) in Obsidian Black. Semi-Mux D9, build code 8761
Want a remap? Contact us, learn to do it yourself on ecuedit.com or let the professionals of editecu.com do it for you!

ecuedit.com | carecus.com | editecu.com | boschecus.com | carsrubber.com | egrswitch.com | car-specification.com
jonsowman
3.0 24v

Post by jonsowman »

Anyone heard from HimBigChief recently?

I really want that radiator and bottom hose so I can have them fitted in a couple of weeks!

:)
2002 V6 SE Coupé (210bhp) - (Aegean Blue)
2002 D9 2.2 HDi Exec Estate - Samarkand Blue
PM me for PP2000 diagnostics around Surrey
clen666

Post by clen666 »

Do you have the crankshaft for sale?

Thanks
Hangar18
2.0 16v

Post by Hangar18 »

Chief...

1. By Twin exit stainless exhaust system- what does that entail exactly? And more importantly- is it going to fit onto a tubby? (If so I'm on my way!)

2. If the pads & discs are still there (not searched the topic for traces of this one) I'll take them from you!

3. The strut brace- I searched and surprisingly didn't see this in the topic- MINE!

4. The suspension- shocks and springs- I would be very interested if you have some equipment & a couple of hours to swap them over onto my car- we can sort something out obviously?

5. The mirror would be something (if you've still got it) I will take as well assuming It's been modded nicely (which I've NO DOUBT over!)

Let me know :)!
1996 406 Executive XU10J2CTE
1995 405 GLX XU7JP
jonsowman
3.0 24v

Post by jonsowman »

If HimBigChief does reappear at any point, I'll have one of the steering wheels off you too..
2002 V6 SE Coupé (210bhp) - (Aegean Blue)
2002 D9 2.2 HDi Exec Estate - Samarkand Blue
PM me for PP2000 diagnostics around Surrey