EDITECU - 10% discount on remaps of all kinds

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

EDITECU - 10% discount on remaps of all kinds

Post by OdinEidolon »

Hi all folks,
I'm happy to announce we, members of the ECUEDIT staff, can now offer 10% discount over every kind of chiptuning service we can offer.
  • WHO ARE WE?
    We are a newly born company specialized in remapping all kinds of modern engines. Our staff includes experts that have been in the field for decades. We are based in Slovenja but offer our services worldwide.
  • OUR PHILOSOPHY AND OUR METHODS
    We only provide 100% custom work. We will never sell computer-made maps bought from eBay like some famous companies do. Our remaps are completely based on the purchaser's wishes and respect the car hardware. We are proud to say we can provide the best service at good prices, offering unbeatable support. If you require state-of-the-art engine management, you've come to the right place.
  • HOW TO REMAP, THEN?
    We offer only remote remapping service, that is you have to find your own ways of reading your map and of uploading it to the ECU. The best tools out there are KWP2000+ and Galletto1260 which work on most ECUs. We can help you find and buy these products from the cheapest source. They are very easy to use, cheap and useful tools. We will of course provide detailed usage instructions so that every possible kind of risk is eliminated.
    You read your file, send it to us together with a comment on what kind of tuning you are looking for (and, if possible, a reading of the live engine data taken with a screen recorder program and diagnostic equipment), and after some days write back the remapped file. Easy, fast, effective.
    For PSA vehicles, a complete scan with PP2000 before the remap is highly appreciated, as it allows to get the best from the engine: every engine is different and it's original state can highly influence the results of the tuning.
  • HOW TO CONTACT US?
    You can contact us via our site or in our forums. You can also reply directly to this topic or message me.
    All questions will be answered fully and ASAP.
    You can contact us anonimously and after the first price quote, ask for the 10% discount - this way you'll be sure the price reduction is real.
  • WHY US?
    We have a special experience with PSA vehicles, both the boss of the company and myself own a 406 2.2HDI. The boss's car is tuned to almost 190hp and is continuously upping the value.
    We can say with our services you can get the best possible maps you could have. Many tuners modify only a small parts of the ECU maps, we instead adapt every single bit in the ECU to the new mapping scheme. This results in smoother driving and power delivery, more power and less fuel consumption.
    Speaking of fuel consumption, based on our experience we can say that even with a big power gain the average fuel consumption will decrease as much as 15% (5-10% average reduction).
  • OK, WHAT'S THE PRICE?
    Prices vary wildly depending on the type or job required, so the best thing is to contact me to have a free estimate, or to log a tuning request on our site. Prices can go from ~100£ for the simplest of the jobs to thousands, for a completely custom job on custom hardware! On average, a standard diesel car tuning will come at 300£, but as I said prices vary wildly. We can remap diesels, petrols, cars and campervans, scooters and boats, chainsaws and tractors, everything!
Of course our works are strictly private and it is forbidden to share them. Every single map requires at least ten hours of work. Since every map is moulded on the car and on the driver's wishes, it is not advisable to use our remaps on another car. This can also cause malfunctions and even ECU locking, which requires professional assistance, in case the ECU SW and HW numbers don't match .

DISCLAIMERs: we cannot take any responsability in hardware or software damage occured by improper use of the remapping tools and by engine wear. We can however assure our maps are always built taking into consideration the engine's specifications and limits. By using our services, you are sure to get state-of-the-art custom tunes.
All quoted figures (power, torque, fuel consumption numbers) can vary wildly and thus are often to be taken with a grain of salt. We would however be more than happy if you tried the mapped car on a rolling road (before and after the remap) to see the end result!
The forums admin and owners are not to be considered responsible for this post nor can be, as they do not have any particular connection with us and with our company.
2001 2.2HDi saloon Executive (not the English exec, worse!) in Obsidian Black. Semi-Mux D9, build code 8761
Want a remap? Contact us, learn to do it yourself on ecuedit.com or let the professionals of editecu.com do it for you!

ecuedit.com | carecus.com | editecu.com | boschecus.com | carsrubber.com | egrswitch.com | car-specification.com
steven123
1.8 16v

Re: EDITECU - 10% discount on remaps of all kinds

Post by steven123 »

looks like im another happy customer on the line , been driving my 2.2hdi with IQ93 for 3 days now and its great, so much more torque! fuel consumption great too, as nutski said: its having the best of both worlds! help and support from admin was spot on, superb service i must say. Right attitude to the business .Many Thanks
p.s new IQ93 put my 180map to shame, so money well spent .
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

steven123 wrote:looks like im another happy customer on the line , been driving my 2.2hdi with IQ93 for 3 days now and its great, so much more torque! fuel consumption great too, as nutski said: its having the best of both worlds! help and support from admin was spot on, superb service i must say. Right attitude to the business .Many Thanks
p.s new IQ93 put my 180map to shame, so money well spent .
Thanks steven123, it's always nice to have positive feedback from customers. Enjoy the brilliant piece of engineering you have under the bonnet, now expressing it's full potential!
2001 2.2HDi saloon Executive (not the English exec, worse!) in Obsidian Black. Semi-Mux D9, build code 8761
Want a remap? Contact us, learn to do it yourself on ecuedit.com or let the professionals of editecu.com do it for you!

ecuedit.com | carecus.com | editecu.com | boschecus.com | carsrubber.com | egrswitch.com | car-specification.com
nutski
2.0 Turbo

Post by nutski »

It is a very well engineered map, it does completely transform the car!
1997 2.1 TD Exec (Sold)
1997 3.0 V6 Coupe S (Sold)
2001 406 HDi 110 GTX (Sold)
2002 406 Coupe HDi SE (RIP)
2003 406 Estate HDi 2.2 SE (Sold)
2003 406 Coupe HDi SE (To be sold)
2001 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 SE
2003 406 2.2 HDi SE
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

nutski wrote:It is a very well engineered map, it does completely transform the car!
:cheesy:
Thanks mate.

Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

Can you write a map for my Volvo?

It's a 2500cc Petrol Turbo (T5) (2005 model)
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
steve_earwig
Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Post by steve_earwig »

I got a map for your car:
:P :P

(Somebody had to :oops: )
Unskilled meddling sin©e 2007

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

Welly wrote:Can you write a map for my Volvo?

It's a 2500cc Petrol Turbo (T5) (2005 model)
Sure, you can get a good power increase on that engine. More or less + 30hp and +70Nm.
But you have to be able to flash it yourself, for this you need a flasher. Alternatively you can ship us the ECU.
The T5 can have more than one ECU, on the s40 I think you have a Bosch ME9 ECU right? So that I can tell you which flasher works for your engine.

lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

steve_earwig wrote:I got a map for your car:

Cheers steve,
ishall print that off and stick it on the ecu of the fiat. :lol:
Doggy
Mod with a 2.2 HDi, De-Fapped!

Post by Doggy »

steve_earwig wrote:I got a map for your car:

Classic. :lol:

Welly, if my venerable Galletto's suitable, I could help you BBQ your ecu.....
2002 HDi 2.2 Exec Estate, (2008-12) (wonderful)
2003 HDi 2.2 6-speed Exec Estate (2012-19) (also a gem)
2009 Citroen C5 2.0 HDi VTR+ Estate (godawful heap)
2008 BMW E91 330i touring (great fun - murdered by a reversing SUV)
2007 BMW E91 325i touring (slower smoother quieter)
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

Doggy wrote:Welly, if my venerable Galletto's suitable, I could help you BBQ your ecu.....
It depends on which ECU he has mate, but I don't think so. The ECU which work with the Galletto are mainly diesel's.

Welly

Post by Welly »

Steve that recycling place is too far away - the petrol cost would be prohibitive :lol:

I don't know what my ECU is - I shall find out!
Cars in my care:
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

Welly wrote:Steve that recycling place is too far away - the petrol cost would be prohibitive :lol:

I don't know what my ECU is - I shall find out!
Good! Usually it suffices to lift the ECU box cover and read some numbers, if you don't find it then put up a picture of the ECU and the numbers and I'll be able to tell you.

Welly

Post by Welly »

OdinEidolon wrote:Usually it suffices to lift the ECU box cover and read some numbers, if you don't find it then put up a picture of the ECU and the numbers and I'll be able to tell you.
Mmmm, the ECU is inside (or part of) the airbox - filtered air is wooshed over the ECU's heat sinks :roll: uncovering this electrical masterpiece takes a bit of dismantling first but I'll give it a go when I get a minute.
Cars in my care:
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

Welly wrote:
OdinEidolon wrote:Usually it suffices to lift the ECU box cover and read some numbers, if you don't find it then put up a picture of the ECU and the numbers and I'll be able to tell you.
Mmmm, the ECU is inside (or part of) the airbox - filtered air is wooshed over the ECU's heat sinks :roll: uncovering this electrical masterpiece takes a bit of dismantling first but I'll give it a go when I get a minute.
Oh yes I see, it's one fo those Stupid Pointless Designs (TM) :supafrisk:
Seen it before, not that I think it's really necessary to be honest.

LMK if you manage to snap a pic of it. I'm almost certain it's a BOSCH ME9 but better check first!