Spares or Repairs 406 V6 Auto Estate

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

MixMan
1.8 16v

Spares or Repairs 406 V6 Auto Estate

Post by MixMan »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190714600277? ... 1555.l2649

Spares or Repairs

Peugeot 406 3.0 V6 Automatic Estate

MOT, 04 January 2013

Tax, 31st December 2012

142300 Miles

Full Peugeot Service History, last Stamp 138,000

Electrically adjustable and Heated Leather Memory Seats

All Electric Windows & Mirrors

Rain sensing Wipers

Electronic Climate Control with working Air Conditioning

Cruise Control

Remote Controlled 6 CD Disk Changer, Cassette & Radio

2 keys - both plips

Nokia Phone Kit

Driver & Passenger Air Bags

Front Fog Lights with protectors

Good Bits:
Thank you for taking time to view my fabulous 406 V6 SW. This lovely car comes complete with the original service book containing 14 Peugeot Main Dealer service stamps and every MOT certificate. She starts and runs beautifully with effortless performance thanks to the 190bhp V6 engine that produces a glorious engine note. There are NO warning lights on the dash and the car has almost 1/2 of a tank of petrol included. The front tyres are new and rears are almost new.

The interior is in excellent condition for the mileage with just a small amount of wear to the drivers seat. This is reasonably minor (this will come up with some leather restorer) and the electric seats operate and heat up as they should. The dash mounted switch gear all looks as new and all buttons work perfectly.

On the outside the car is in good order, there is one unfortunate bump on the rear bumper (please see photo) plus a small crease on the tailgate. It looks worse in the picture than in real life to be honest. Overall it's in very very good for a car of this age, one small step from immaculate. You have to see this car to believe the condition.

Bad Bits:

There is a problem with the automatic gearbox, I garage has told me a change of gearbox oil and replacement of two selector solenoids and the faults log on the computer needs to be reset. This is a quick job it seems. Regretably I am unable to afford to do this work, I would do it but other commitments mean money is needed elsewhere :-(

To Sum Up:

This is a fantastic opportunity to own a rare, highly equipped top of the range and immaculately maintained 406 V6 that has been loved and cared for with no expense spared. Please be aware that the last MOT shows a few minor advisories and I am unsure if these have been attended to - slight seepage from power steering, slightly deteriorated exhaust centre rear, and slight misting of oil on front shock absorbers, but this is a main dealer being very picky. Any trial on this car is welcome but please be aware of the problem I have highlighted, I have been as honest as I can be. Cash on collectionl only please. The car is located near Folkestone, Kent. Any questions, give me a call on 07729 109205 between 9am & 9pm. Insurance for this car was cheaper then my 1.8 Mondeo (Suprised me as well), in case the engine size worries you. Fuel consumption is also about the same as a mondeo.

Even with the work needed, this represents a fantastic bargain for someone. I will be so sorry to see the car go as it was the car of my dreams, but we all have to be realistic. So for well under a grand you will end up with a fantastic car that is worth £1500 of anyones money all day.

No warranty implied or given. I do not ship out of the UK! Sale is Final.

Thanks again for looking.
Currently frustrated by: 2002 2.2HDi Executive Saloon