Mats

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

hugh
1.8 16v

Mats

Post by hugh »

Looking for a set of Peugeot mats to go with 406 D9 saloon, if anyone has a set. Ideally they would be fairly smart but don't need to be new.

Regards

Hugh
T9 406 1.8 petrol (borrowing my Dad's)
lozz
3.0 24v

Re: Mats

Post by lozz »

hugh wrote:Looking for a set of Peugeot mats to go with 406 D9 saloon, if anyone has a set. Ideally they would be fairly smart but don't need to be new.

Regards

Hugh
There is some on ebay. link here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-406-B ... 20f8ccf006
hugh
1.8 16v

Post by hugh »

Blimey o'Reilly, I wasn't expecting the bid price to be so low (long way to go of course). Reckon I'll get my bidding hat on sharpish. Thanks lozz.
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

Is it Genuine pug mats your after?
or will aftermarket ones do?

ive got a fairfew sets of mats in my garage, but there not genuine pug ones,
hugh
1.8 16v

Post by hugh »

I'm looking for the old man (sorry Dad) to get in the car and say "blimey, you've been busy, haven't you." I reckon genuine 406 mats would have just the right impact. Dad's not really a car man so I need to grab his attention. I do appreciate the thought though, thanks lozz. I am bidding on the ebay ones.
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

hugh wrote:I'm looking for the old man (sorry Dad) to get in the car and say "blimey, you've been busy, haven't you." I reckon genuine 406 mats would have just the right impact. Dad's not really a car man so I need to grab his attention. I do appreciate the thought though, thanks lozz. I am bidding on the ebay ones.
I,rember borrowing my grandad's car years ago,(vaux cav mk2 G-reg)
the thing was in a right state, ispent days cleaning it up, when he seen how clean it was when id finished he wanted it back,

it spent 2 years after that in the back garden it never turned a wheel
hugh
1.8 16v

Post by hugh »

I love cleaning cars. I spent the best part of a week doing my stepmother's and sister's a few years ago. Then they went straight back to never hoovering them and putting dogs in the back with no blanket / not using mats. Thought that counts I guess.
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

(Thought that counts I guess)

:arrowu: yes very true,
GingerMagic
3.0 24v

Post by GingerMagic »

I put my Step-Mums Fabia in for an MOT, cleaned and hoovered it, filled the tank up and polished the yellow off the headlights.

Did she notice anything..??

:(

Oh well - its my way of saying thanks for having the kids from time to time.. 8)
2003 2.2hdi estate - mine
1998 Volvo 940 auto estate - also mine
2019 Citroen C3 something - the wife's
PP2000 user, can help with faults / diagnostics in the Bournemouth area.
hugh
1.8 16v

Post by hugh »

Some people just aren't car people I guess. Having said that, I used to throughly valet my stepmother's car every weekend at one time. She noticed the wax repelling the rain and was pleased. She also said that friends got in the car and said "my goodness, this is clean!" Which was nice.

Personally I think it's a lot nicer to go to work in a car that looks like it just came from a dealer (or much better, hopefully) than one full of McDonald's wrappers and debris.