Pair of brand new top mounts (5038.66 part), and bearings

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

PhillipM
1.8 16v

Pair of brand new top mounts (5038.66 part), and bearings

Post by PhillipM »

As per title, bought a new pair of top mount and new pair of bearings for my Coupe (as I'm fitting new shocks shortly so I can swap the whole lot at once) - the place had 2 more on the shelf and gave me a better price to take them all as well as 2 sets of droplinks as there's not much call for 406 bits any more - guess most with shot suspension just get driven or scrapped regardless these days!

I was going to keep them for spares (keeping the droplinks though, sorry, playing on gravel roads means they don't last long!) - but since the car will have probably rotted before it needs a new set of top mounts I thought I'd offer them on here. They're the 5038.66 type top mounts.

£30 each for the mounts
£15 each for the bearings

Or I'll both top mounts and both bearings as a job lot for £70.

Will put some pictures up later.
PhillipM
1.8 16v

Re: Pair of brand new top mounts (5038.66 part), and bearing

Post by PhillipM »

Pictures:

PhillipM
1.8 16v

Post by PhillipM »

Price dropped to £60 for the lot as a quick sale as my springs look a bit ropey too so I'm ordering a new pair of those too :lol:

Some better pictures of the ones I've opened to fit to mine which someone asked for on coupe club:

PhillipM
1.8 16v

Post by PhillipM »

Open to sensible offers before they go on ebay :)