406 executive estate 2.2 hdi for sale

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

JasonBoi88

406 executive estate 2.2 hdi for sale

Post by JasonBoi88 »

Due to lack of funds, lack of time, lack lustre attitude etc. I am selling my 406 executive 2.2 hdi estate. Very much reluctantly but unfortunately, she has to go.

52 plate
Around 130k
Black paint
Window tints
Tinted sunroof
Alloys all round
Full leather seats
Heated front seats
Dog guard
Plastic boot tray
Cruise control
Electric mirrors/windows/sunroof
Spare wheel
Log book in my name
Air con

Bad points:
Around 15 different paint chips/rust bubbling all between 1/4 and 2 inches dia.
Some bubbling under a couple of the window rubbers
A square inch tear in one of the rear quarter window tints
Mild wear for age on driver's seat
Dpf light comes on
Airbag light comes on
Engine immobiliser is activated because I foolishly underestimated the frailties of French electrics when I disconnected the battery for two weeks. Apparently the car may need a donor ecu,bsi,key and transponder receiver thingy all from the same donor car to be right, unless someone knows an easier way..
Car won't start because of immobiliser so would need towing or trailering away.
Haven't driven it since October (I think) when I bought it and drove it home (to leicester) from Thirsk (near sunderland). Car drove fine apart from dpf light but that didn't affect it as far as I could tell (having not driven it without the light coming on!)

£200 Or nearest offer

Think that's it but any questions, let me know.
If you want pics let me know and I'll try to put some up unless you have whatsapp which is easier for me as I'm a massive technophobe. In which case, pm me your number and I'll do my best to get back to you asap.

Cheers,

Jay