Starclip washer

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

shonkers
1.8 16v

Starclip washer

Post by shonkers »

Hi guys n gals my fuel filter water sensor was leaking so i thought i'd better change the seal, as i prised off the starclip washer it went ping an flew across the road lost forever does anybody know where i can get one from, pug stealers only sell complete sensor for £37, hav'nt had any luck online i might have to get a whole filter housing at this rate cheers
jasper5
3.0 24v

Re: Starclip washer

Post by jasper5 »

Loads of starclip washers online!

Any car accessory shop will usually have a box of assorted clips...failing that nip into a local garage and ask them if they have one.
shonkers
1.8 16v

Post by shonkers »

Yeh iv'e done all that but these are a particular size, the search continues
jasper5
3.0 24v

Post by jasper5 »

Starclip washers can fit many different sizes, are you sure you are looking for a starclip washer...a dome shaped washer with prongs that slip over a shaft to lock an item onto the shaft?
shonkers
1.8 16v

Post by shonkers »

It was a dome shaped washer with the prongs on the outside to hold the water in fuel sensor in place, anyway i couldnt get one so rather than buy a new sensor with clip and seal etc or a whole filter housing ive bodged it and glued it no leaks so far fingers crossed